Monday, March 08, 2010

One More Week!

Today my proof is viewed by the company that ordered it from me! I'm excited about it, The Date loved it. The producer of the video loved it. Now lets hope the bosses love it as well!

I had until tomorrow to get it finished but as I blogged earlier I like to be ahead of schedule if possible in case I have to make changes to it. I do expect one or two but I don't know where at in the video as everything we talked about is in there. It meets all of the criteria that I read on the submission website.

I'm taking a small hunk of bacon to work this morning with me to grill up and share. It'd be nice to get an objective opinion on how it tastes.

Another week to go, another week full of possibilities, maybe another week with another job to get started on! Maybe there will be a couple of jobs come my way this week!

No comments: