Friday, September 10, 2010

Finally Friday!

The NFL season kicked last night. I'm ahead in both games by the score of 4-2. Brees in my main money league and the Vikings D in the keeper league.

While I was attending dress rehearsal last night the Saints were beating the Vikings by a score of 14-9. Not the high scoring epic affair everyone was hoping for to open the season with.

Oh well, sometimes the machine has to warm up before it runs like it should. Fantasy wise it would have been better if Brees had had a tremendous game but he didn't. Missed chances cost me points which is the game I play. It's ok, I know by the end of the season he'll have thirty TDs and four thousand yards.

Work should be fairly busy today. I've got more than a handful to work on. It'll make the day go by fast but then I've got a shoot at six scheduled then I've got to rush to the theatre by seven to get things set up for opening night.

It'll be busy today.

No comments: