Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week Two Lineups

Yes fantasy fans and owners everywhere it's the magical week two of the NFL season!
The first week jitters are a memory and the oddball scoring is out the window. Offenses are catching up to the defenses now as they gel together in real game time.

In my main money league I'm starting Drew Brees, Shonn Greene, Jonathan Stewart, Austin Miles, Steve Smith South, and Vernon Davis. Feely as my kicker and the Eagles D/ST. Should be a formidable lineup IF the offenses click that didn't click last week.

In my keeper league I'm starting Brady, Moreno, CJ Spiller, Malcom Floyd, Megatron, and Wes Welker. Gostkowski as my kicker and the Vikings D/ST. This team might be a little weaker but if the WRs play as they should I can eek out a victory in my weekly. If the RBs get anything it should be frosting on top of the WR cake.

Yesterday was one busy day. I shot the Divas and will be editing that footage this evening and getting it posted. Mom's yard looks good. The show is officially over and set strike is the only thing left to do and that's this afternoon.

Hopefully it won't drag out into a big four hour strike and will go quickly. The more people attend the faster it'll go. Yes I'll be missing some football while we are at the strike but again hopefully it'll go fast!

No comments: