Monday, September 20, 2010

One Win

And likely one loss. I've won my keeper league match up 56-44 also leaving me in second place in the league thus far in points for the week.

In my main money league I'm trailing 50-13 and I have my QB and a WR left to play tonight. Very unlikely I'll catch up with that lead. I'd need roughly four bonus TDs to come close.

In the keeper league I'm clipping along at 96% efficiency meaning I'm starting everyone that scores the most points and not leaving points on the bench. That's pretty decent and tops in the league.

I was offered a trade though which I've accepted and now it goes to a vote of the league. I'll give up Calvin Johnson and in return get Ahmad Bradshaw. I'll have to drop Beanie Wells which won't hurt me much at all. He hasn't played yet this season. I could drop CJ Spiller but as a rookie he still has some potential to get points and would fill in on the bye weeks.

Wells on the other hand has likely lost his starting job to Tim Hightower and won't be carrying the ball unless he really breaks out on every chance he is given.

No comments: