Wednesday, September 08, 2010

One Day Left

Tomorrow night I'll be in the tech booth of Blithe Spirit, watching the Saints and the Vikings on Justin.TV on my iPhone. If that doesn't work well enough I'll be following the scores and play by play stats as I'll have Brees and my defense playing tomorrow night.

Tech Teens C and J have done a pretty good job on the show so far. Tech Superman roughed in the cues with them last night while I reeled in Tech Superman so that the Teens could actually work on the lights:) Tech Superman can get carried away and do it all himself as he is very fast and efficient at the job.

By tonight the sound should be ironed out and everything will be good to go for final dress tomorrow night tech wise. That's our job and responsibility on this show and I'm there to make sure it happens. Well when I'm not following the game of course;)

Headed to work today after a nice four day weekend. Yesterday I went to the theatre at nine in the morning and we set the final lights in place, I painted some stuff, and generally put things into place for tech to be finished.

No comments: