Monday, September 27, 2010

Two Wins

I'm undefeated in the keeper league and I'm two and one in the main money league. Not only that but I'm in second in points in the money league this week and it appears I'm tied for third right now in the keeper league this week for money.

Not a bad Sunday at all! My teams did well, The Date survived her weekend of being cared for and her headaches (a side effect from having a needle jabbed into your spine)and the weather was pleasant.

I saw the results of set call, in two hours they accomplished a ton. They assembled the main set walls already and there were only three of them with one of them being Thing 2! This set will be finished very soon at this rate.

Feeling pretty good this morning. I like fall, it's awesome weather! Makes me happy!

No comments: