Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week Three

After a trade to the Knights of Doom I think my team might be a little more balanced. I gave up Megatron Calvin Johnson (my keeper WR and an elite player in the NFL) for Ahmad Bradshaw, the top RB for the Giants. This will compensate for the lack of RB depth I had.

My WRs were solid even with the loss of Johnson. Johnson was expected to put up monster numbers this year as he and Stafford were building a rapport. However Stafford was injured and now will be out up to six weeks. This only hurts the value of Johnson.

Meanwhile with the Giants, Brandon Jacobs is unhappy with his playing time as the former number one RB. Bradshaw came on last season and took over the starting spot from Jacobs. Still splitting carries during the first two weeks Coach Tom Coughlin doesn't take well to disgruntled players and Jacobs will surely be sidelined for a while. This is a huge opportunity for Bradshaw to have a breakout season as the lone RB.

So with all of that said my lineup looks like this: Keeper league is Brady, Bradshaw, Tolbert (with the injury to Ryan Matthews Mike Tolbert will carry the load today in San Diego as I dropped CJ Spiller), Floyd, Royal, Welker as my main lineup. Gostkowski as the kicker and the Vikings D/ST.

My main money league will look like this: Brees, Greene, Stewart, Austin, Boldin, Smith as my main players while Kasay and the Eagles handle the kicking and D/ST.

Three of the four teams I drafted in the Keeper league are in the top five including Cool Runnings in first, myself in third, and Da Broads in fifth overall. The East Rutherford HEMI is plowing along with his "All Niners All The Time" strategy which has him in tenth overall out of the twelve teams.

No comments: