Saturday, September 11, 2010

THAT Was A Busy Day

I got up pre-six o'clock, yeah I turned off the alarm before it went off to allow The Date to snooze in a bit more undisturbed. Next up was a busy day at work.

I got home and The Date had a dirty rice dish prepared! I ate just about all I could before I crossed the line to bursting. After supper I chilled for a few minutes then got the camera gear together and checked out.

I pulled the batter off of the charger, loaded up Thing 2, and off to the game we went for a paying gig shoot.

We got some good footage that I'll edit and post today. After we left the game I texted my tech crew and the director of the show, Filmmaker Friend Chris, and stopped at Sonic for drinks to take with us.

Made it to the theatre after dropping off The Date's large Dr. Pepper, right on time!

Curtain at eight, closing the show around eleven. We hung out backstage for a bit as The Date brought celebratory champagne to toast with.

Around eleven thirty I took Thing 2 home and we headed to The Pub to meet with a few cast members and friends. We left about a quarter to two.

My day quickly came to a close after The Date and I made it home.

Exhausted I fell into a deep sound sleep!

No comments: