Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Sons Return

I know I have the second episode DVR'd but I was able to watch the premiere!

Samcro has returned for its third season and the first episode took you on some ups and downs. I really had my doubts about this current kidnapping storyline until the last couple of minutes when they downshifted and put the hammer down, throwing you back into your seat!

Without going into any kind of spoilers I can't really tell you about it other than it looks like a familiar face from The Shield will be more regular and if you rile up an outlaw biker gang then you are headed for trouble.

I mean how many times do you take the high road in an argument but really wanted to take the low and confrontational road? The Sons always take that road and you cheer for them to do it! It's a weird gimmick for a series but it works well, you cheer on the traditional bad guy.

I have high hopes for this season now and I know it won't disappoint!

No comments: