Saturday, September 04, 2010

Yawwwnnnnn

I slept in until nearly eight thirty this morning...
That never happens for me. I stayed up until midnight, took a little nyquil for congestion, and now I'm feeling really rested. Eight thirty? Me? Wow...

Played well last night, not great though. We started out ranked fifth in our league, fell a couple of spots, finished the night back up at fifth again. We actually played a gold league team, we lost but still the match system mechanics eludes me. It's just a mystery on how games are matched and advancement is done.

It's really nice outside right now. I'm sitting here with my cup of coffee and thinking about having a morning cigar to kick the day off. Beersnob sent me a few really really nice cigars a few weeks ago and they've been in the humidor long enough to get over being shipped now.

Fall is nearly upon us now. I love me some fall, the crisp air and mild temperatures, football of course, and more football! I really think my teams have a good shot at contending this season. Keeper league team is a bit weaker no doubt but my main money team is strong and balanced as I've blogged about. Thursday can't get here fast enough!

I'm going to spend some time in the booth this show. I've got the tech crew covered and we'll be programming cues Monday night. I've worked with this crew before and they are good. I helped train them in fact. They love the work, they love the challenge like me. After this show with me hanging with them I think any director will be able to utilize them without Tech Superman or me being around!

They'll be really good!

No comments: