Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Last Day Off

I'm meeting Tech Superman at the theatre this morning and we'll finish up the lights. Tonight is about setting cues, we got a rough idea of what the show is supposed to be like last night. I contacted two teens who worked the teen show last season to run lights and sound for this.

They'll work out great. They love doing this stuff! The theatre needs a couple more tech crews that can work a show besides me and a small handful of others. One more show after this one and they'll have it down.

It's Tuesday, Thursday night is coming fast now! I've got an app downloaded for Justin.TV so I believe I can watch the Thursday night opening game on my iPhone in the tech booth. That's final dress rehearsal. Friday is opening night.

I already turned in my lineup for both teams. It's not necessary but still I did it because I'm anxious for the season to begin I guess.

The weekend has been nice so far even if we didn't take the planned road trip. The Date is still hurting badly though. It's getting worse daily. Ten days until she can get into the doctor and get treated with injections.

It's cloudy out, looks like there is a good sized drenching rain moving up from the south and might make it here by tonight if at all. Fall is upon us as it's noticeably darker out now than a couple of weeks ago. The temperatures will soon follow and then winter will be here, the cycle repeats itself.

No comments: