Friday, September 03, 2010

Less Than One Week

Until the kickoff of the NFL season! Vikings/Saints lead the way this season! I'll have at least Drew Brees in that game for sure and I'll have someone in the Monday night game as well! The rest of my lineup will be mostly on Sunday.

It'll be nice to have someone in each day of games to watch! I feel really good about my teams this season. The Keeper is very RB dependent though, the bigger money league is a very balanced team and should do well.

No road trip this weekend, The Date is barely able to sit in class without dealing with lots of back and neck pain. No way she'll be able to deal with a six hour trip. It'll be another time now.

Regardless of not having a road trip there is a planned get together at Chianti's house Saturday evening that we will be attending for football.
I still have four days off after today.
Football season is upon us.
It's very nice outside right now, no super hot weather or anything.
My 3V3 Starcraft team is now ranked fifth out of one hundred in our league after a very strong evening of playing. The Reaper Rush strategy was really clicking for us last night.
So there is a lot to be thankful for:)

No comments: