Thursday, September 02, 2010

Possible Road Trip For Labor Day

I've got a road trip planned for Labor Day weekend, starting Saturday morning and we'll be coming back Monday. I can't tell where as I've been keeping the location a secret from The Date and I don't even think The Things know about it yet.

It'll be a good time though! Someone is going to work a double shift where The Date works to cover for her early morning work Saturday. I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday next week so I've got four days off.

Everything is going well:) Tech Superman and I hung the chandelier last night around five thirty for Blithe Spirit. At one point I was holding the thing up with my extended arm, for a couple of minutes, while at least ten feet in the air on a tall ladder. Stength...I haz itz. We rigged it to be able to be jiggled around and safety wired it to a chain.

It really looks good though! We turned it on, went up to the booth and turned on all the lights, adjusted the levels a little bit, and now it's ready for cues to be entered.

No comments: