Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hi Ho!

This morning it's off to work I go! Finally after two weeks of no pay, feelings of worthlessness, and overall high stress level I get to go back to work!

I also believe that the transmission is not the problem I am having with my truck. I believe that the vacuum pump has gone out of it which is much cheaper and can be fixed in about ten minutes once I have a replacement.

A vacuum pump is about one tenth the price of a new transmission so I'm really pretty thrilled about that! My next paycheck will be for four days and on July third. That will make things tight for until the first full paycheck comes in but doable. Just have to be careful about spending right now.

The first full paycheck I'll get will be July seventeenth. Yeah it is three and almost two thirds weeks away but it will be a good day! I'm caught up on my bills which is good, I know a lot of people aren't. I took the initiative to get another job (which I work tonight until ten thirty) so I'll have some income to get us through.

A lot of other people didn't do that. I won't be able to keep up these hours for long though (six thirty until ten thirty at night) but as long as it takes to get my first full check from work.

So I'm off to work now!

No comments: