Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Strike Day Nine

No resolution yet. I'm hoping negotiations will be jump started soon.

I started my new temporary job yesterday evening. It was nice. I am a delivery guy for a diner in town. It felt good to get out and drive around town by myself. It was simple, quiet, and a little busy which was nice. I made over thirty dollars in tips and seven bucks per hour. I'm off tonight and tomorrow night.

After that I got a text from friends to go to BDubs and meet them after rehearsal. Ten showed up and everyone hugged me. It was the best thing in a week that happened. We laughed and had a good time.

I needed that, more than they know. It helped so much.

My Northern brother is coming down today to visit for a couple of days and hang out with me. I'm so looking forward to that.

No comments: