Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Strike Day Ten

My Northern brother came down to hang with me yesterday with his oldest. What a great pleasure that has been! I've enjoyed every minute of it! His support as well as everyone who has been in contact with me has been very helpful and needed. Not that there is anything anyone can do but just the thought that they are thinking of me and my family during this time is more than enough.

I have today off from my new job as well and don't go back to work until tomorrow. I'm good with that. I get paid on Friday so right now I'm not in desperate need of any cash. I'll have plenty to pay this month's bills and be fine.

Hopefully an end to the strike will come today, tomorrow, Friday....I don't care which but soon is all I want. A resolution is what I'm after and forty hours a week.

I've been on iTunes this morning, still no 3.0 iPhone update. It'll be soon I'm sure. I really kind of thought it would have released at midnight but alas no.

No comments: