Friday, June 19, 2009

Strike Day Twelve

Everyone is still excited about the talks that will go on tomorrow. We are at least hoping for a temporary agreement so that we can get back to work Monday morning.

I made just over thirty dollars in two hours last night with tips and my hourly wage. It got really slow and they sent me home. That was fine. It was a bad day working on Dad's estate. I was pretty stressed and just needed to be quiet, still, and alone for a while.

The Date pulled off a major deal yesterday on her first day of selling!!!! It will be very big for the area and signal a new direction for the area! It was very cool what happened but I really can't say more about it right now. She was very very excited! I was very very proud!

I've got picket line duty this morning from eight until noon. My Northern Brother is going home this morning and I'm expecting his phone call any minute. He is stopping by to say goodbye for now. When things settle down we plan on road tripping North and visiting for a few days! I can't wait, his company has been invaluable to me over this week. I love him and have appreciated every second of his visit, it has really helped the healing kick into high gear.

No comments: