Saturday, June 13, 2009

Strike Day Six


I have a job interview today, delivery driver. The picket line will have to do without me today as well. I am hoping it won't be long and we will be back to work. I need that stability right now. Yesterday was pretty stressful with my dad but I got through it alright. He got out of the hospital, I was pretty upset with that because I was sure they would keep him a couple of days at least.

Had a great conversation and two cigars with Beersnob in the evening. That really helped to unwind like that. We talked for about four hours and just relaxed. No booze either, I had ice water, he had decaff coffee.

I had a CAO Brazila, Gol size which is a robusto. Dark, lots of flavor. I enjoyed it a lot. Beersnob had a Rocky Patel Edge Maduro, very full flavor. Then I had a Padron, one of the thousand series. It is hard to tell which one it was since I didn't purchase it but I'd guess it was a 2000 or 3000.

Padrons are always good. It is always money well spent.

No comments: