Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Loooonngg Day

My day started around six thirty and ended at eleven last night. I went to my regular job (Woohoooo!!!!!) and after I clocked out had about twenty minutes to get home, change clothes, get a bite to eat, and get to my second job (Boooo).

I told the owner that after this week I needed my hours cut back. He seemed to be ok with it and was understanding. I closed last night which was why I didn't get home until after eleven. The tips were bad last night too. I even had to go on two deliveries twice as the people bagging up everything for the drivers missed some things. One tipped the first time so I couldn't expect a second tip. The other didn't tip at all, either time.

When the tips are good though then it is alright, they are cash and I need the extra money until my first full paycheck on the sixteenth of July. After that then I won't need the second job at all but might keep it for one night a week.

It was really good to get back into the groove at work. A strike is something I hope none of you have to experience. They aren't fun.

No comments: