Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Weusday

Since Friday is a day off for the Fourth of July, one of the most important dates on the American calendar, today isn't quite Tuesday and it isn't quite Wednesday either. Hence Weusday.

I slept in about ten minutes later this morning than I usually do. Feel pretty good though! Took The Things to rehearsal last night for Into The Woods. Thing 1 is in the orchestra, Thing 2 is painting the set and both are enjoying it a lot.

This will be a massive show. Very complex as I blogged about before and lots of people and story to tell. I believe the light plot will be relatively easy over the course of two and a half hours. No major switches like Yes Virginia, the lights here will likely be on, off, one color or another representing the time of day or evening, and a spot light.

It'll be fun! I'll start next week turning the lights on while the actors are on stage and get it roughed out, then as the rehearsals go on I'll get it fine tuned to the cues, then its showtime!

No comments: