Monday, June 15, 2009

Strike Day Eight

....And that concludes the worst week of my life thus far. Not kidding. I have never had a more terrible week in my entire life.

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm an optimist. I always try to be happy and look on the better side. This past week life threw everything at me. Still here. If it weren't for The Date, my family, and my friends I don't think I would be.

I've had rough times before without question, everyone does. When I was a landlord I used to live on twenty dollars per week. It was hot dogs and Ramen noodles every night. I was happier and in better shape then than I was in this previous week.

There is a lot of paperwork to fill out today. My dad wished to be donated to science. I made that happen yesterday. I have to go talk to his bank today, let them know what happened and what I can do for them. Then off to the funeral home and give them some information. Talk to the hospital's business office and then it is off to my new job at five.

A member of my Northern family is coming down to lend his support in a day or two. I'm grateful, very grateful.

No comments: