Thursday, November 05, 2009

Almost There

One more day.

My aunt will be coming in from out of town today. The food gets ordered today. I'm making a pasta salad tomorrow when I'm off work. All in all there is quite a bit left to do but it'll be fine. The Date will look back on it as one of her best days once it is over with, the little stuff will either be a footnote for laughter later on or completely overlooked by the good memories.

The Yankees won number twenty seven last night over the Phillies. I watched it for a while but it seemed to be a blow out after a few innings. It continued to be a blow out as well as the Yanks won 7-3.

Sometimes I wished I actually liked beer. I was on You Tube last night watching old beer commercials that I remembered from when I was young. The Hamm's bear commercial playing baseball was the best! Also came across some very cool motion sign videos. I ran the very common idea of getting a motion beer sign for the bedroom by The Date and she didn't even have to see it before shooting the idea down:( I told her it was a motion sign and had a very cool scrolling scene and still no....

Billy Dee Williams pitching Colt .45 was pretty funny, but not as funny as The Commodores singing for Schlitz!

Yeah sometimes I wished I liked beer but that in no way prohibits my enjoyment of these old commercials or my quest for a motion beer sign:)

No comments: