Sunday, November 22, 2009

Victorious!

I won Cigar Asylum's fantasy NASCAR contest! First place out of seventeen teams and the only team to break ten thousand points:)

Jimmie Johnson won his fourth consecutive title and I won my first in my inaugural foray into this league! The margin of victory was one hundred sixteen points and I put points onto second place this week. I had a good qualifying round and went from fifty seven points to seventy and gained the remaining points by performance today.

I finished the season with twenty eight top tens, sixteen top fives, and seven wins totaling ten thousand fourteen points! Second place had twenty eight top tens, eighteen top fives, and three wins for a total of nine thousand eight hundred ninety eight points.

What a good start to a good week!

No comments: