Monday, November 09, 2009

Who Had A Good Weekend?

I did! From the well documented Friday all the way up to yesterday evening with many of the same family members for football Sunday, it was one to remember!

The only fantasy team I had that did well was my NASCAR team and I cut his lead from ninety nine points to forty five! I've got two more races to take the lead!

Last night I broke out the celebratory cigars for Beersnob and Teehee. I've been saving Padron's when I came across them and had four in my humidor. I took the one saved for me, a Padron 1927 80th Anniversario and two 1964s for Beersnob and Teehee.

Special occasion and Friday night counted as a big one. Teehee hadn't had the Padron experience yet. I'm glad he got to share his first one with the two of us. Beersnob has had a handful of Padron's before with me and each one has been magnificent!

You simply know you are having a quality cigar if it has Padron on the cigar band. Side note, my every day cigar if I should win the lottery....the same one I had last night but at thirty dollars apiece you can tell why I saved it for a special occasion:)

No comments: