Friday, November 06, 2009

Here

The day two weeks in the making is here. It's been fairly smooth thus far and I expect it to continue:) Everything is decorated, food is ordered, and guests are notified!

I have some cooking to do today to make sure we have more than enough food for everyone:) Witchy and I are going grocery shopping later on for the ingredients.

The Things are officially playing hooky today. I'll be blogging from when I get there to when we leave the theatre tonight, well except for the times when I'm a little busy with the ceremony.

The Date is still sleeping away since there is no reason to get her up right now. Thing 2 is in the bathroom, Thing 1 is still out cold up stairs and will probably be sleeping well into the morning.

I'm looking forward to all of it and spending time with all of my family tonight!

No comments: