Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Three Episodes Of SG:U

Over the past three weeks I've let the episodes build up. Last night while The Date was working I took the opportunity to watch all three episodes to pass the evening away.

I fixed some hot chocolate with Irish cream and a dab of Kahlua. Awesome way to keep the chill out:) The drama started immediately and never let up. People are starting to deal with the fact that they are billions of light years away from home and slim to no chance of returning. That doesn't stop the finest minds on Earth from trying though as they believe they can fix the situation while the one expert on board says no, they can't.

I love the fact this is a serialized show. I like my shows to continue instead of the X of the week situational shows. This one fits the bill, especially so since it is practically the only scifi on TV right now. Yeah I'm discounting V as I hate remakes. I do appreciate the swipe at the Obama administration though:)

Regardless SG:U is great drama and worthy of several seasons:)

Sons of Anarchy ride tonight! Another wonderful serialized show and the best show on TV right now. It'll be interesting to see who the Sons take their revenge on tonight as they learned last week that....well you know that I hate spoilers so you should really catch the show yourself;)

No comments: