Sunday, November 08, 2009

Day Two

I've still not come up with a good nickname for The Date yet but after the reception while we were at the after party in a club she asked me if I felt any different. I, being the honest and sometimes to a fault person I am replied, "Not really." At that moment I wondered if I had said the wrong thing but to my relief she said, "Me neither!"

That might have been my first "Wheww" moment.

Since she has been understandably giddy. I'm not sure if it is because of me or the present we received from Witchy. The gray, walking, meowing present:)

One more wedding thing, the cards got separated from the presents at one point when I picked them up Saturday morning. We received many generous and gracious gifts but the one we can't figure out who it was from is a family album that was engraved with Friday's date.

We know all of the other presents but we want to make sure that everyone is properly thanked and we can't figure this one so any help would be appreciated in fixing this embarrassing mistake on my part.

My fantasy football lineups today look like normal as everyone is off their bye weeks but Percy Harvin. My NASCAR team has ninety nine points to make up in three races. My opponent has used up most of his drivers already while I have Gordon and Johnson for the remaining races as well as some quality B list drivers. I'm in no danger of slipping to third as I hold a commanding lead over the other fifteen drivers except one. I'll catch him!

No comments: