Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Part Two

I could really deal with a holiday in the middle of every week.
Work two days, one day off, two more days, and then a weekend. Yeah every week like that would be great!

It's alright though, I can deal with five straight days of work and two days off. That's the American way:) Last night The Date, Beersnob, and Chianti went to Bdubs for a bit and watched a little of the Thursday night game. We had a short discussion on the NFL network and how Beersnob doesn't like the exclusive games on the channel.

Our local cable company doesn't carry NFL so the majority of the town doesn't get the Thursday game. I on the other hand have DirecTV and not only the NFL network but the Sunday Ticket:) I couldn't ask for more football! I'm thinking Beersnob might be considering a dish before long, LOL!

I'd like to give a shout out to Teehee, it's his birthday today.

No comments: