Sunday, November 15, 2009

Regaining My Winning Edge

That's right! I recaptured first place in my NASCAR league! Not only that but I have a fifty seven point lead going into the final race while winning this week outright!

My seventh win of the season, three more than anyone else and the third of the Fall session. Couple all of that with season stats of twenty seven top tens, sixteen top fives, and seven wins and you have a great season in the making:)

I'm glad I saved some of my star drivers until this final leg. It's difficult to wait on some of your starters but you just have to save some of them. I'm thrilled to be in this position, especially out of seventeen teams!

It is still possible to lose but it would be a perfect race from my opponent and my team, headed by Jimmie Johnson, collapsing in spectacular fashion. It can happen but it isn't likely to happen if Johnson does what he does best.

Homestead is a bland race track too, not very exciting and really an anticlimactic race to finish a marathon long season on. My starters from this week might very well do the same next week. I'm excited! It would be great to win this league, it'll pay over thirty cigars:)

No comments: