Saturday, November 14, 2009

Long Day!

Friday was a very long day. Thing 2 had to get to the school by 6:15 yesterday morning. She had a rehearsal in the City for the North Central Honor Orchestra. Today she has to be back in the City by 9:30 this morning.

It was a busy day at work and it was all week long. I was by myself all week which is nice from time to time. I am about the only one in my shop who can handle being that kind of busy for a week so I don't mind it:)

Last night Beersnob and I as well as Bunnicula (formerly Chis the filmmaking partner and three others I don't have nicknames for right now) attended a meeting to assemble a film festival in town. I am very encouraged that this could happen! The lady in charge is very likable and ready to make this happen.

Afterward we headed to a restaurant to meet for Teehee's bday dinner and to talk things over. Skate, Invader (formerly Jassie), Court, Bunnicula, Beersnob, BR (Bunnicula's Roommate, there you go folks, on the fly nickname making in action), and of course Teehee. The Date was able to make it by for a few minutes after work to help celebrate Teehee's big day.

It was a blast from start to end! All topics were bandied about including the Zombie Apocalypse of Doom and where we will be headed once it happens. I believe the hardest thing we will have to deal with is pretending not to be excited that it's happening.

Lastly but not leastly it was my one week anniversary!

All in all it was a productive and great day:)

No comments: