Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kinda Numb

Usually when I blog I had Rocket in my lap. Pretty much over 95% of my blogs were written and posted with him right here with me, purring in my lap.

I got up this morning and made breakfast. Pancakes, bacon, hash browns, coffee. I feel ok, my stuffed up head is disappearing now. I'm wanting a kitten, a black short haired kitten. I've had two cats in the house for nearly ten years now. Even when Patch died Howie was right there within a couple of days. After Howie disappeared we got Scrat, who is starting to settle in and become more friendly.

As much as I want to be angry over losing my cat I can't. I can really only blame myself as he got out through a hole in a window I should have fixed long ago. The owner of the dog wasn't home, he had a really high fence up around his yard anyway. I'd like to blame the dog but dogs do what dogs do.

Yeah, me. That's who I'm angry with.

No comments: