Thursday, November 19, 2009

I Love Sirius Holiday Channels!

They turned them on Monday and I've been enjoying Christmas songs all week thus far:) It really puts you in the mood for the holiday season!

Channels three and four are on right now while they will turn on a country themed channel on sixty two in December. Three is modern Christmas songs, four is laced with classic Christmas songs that you grew up with making this the most wonderful time of the year!

I set my fantasy NASCAR lineup last night. If I pull off a two hundred and fifty point day my opponent will have to hit over three hundred. Very good weeks are in the three hundreds so he will have to be a top five team while I just have to be top ten to win. I did my homework, saved selected drivers so I have first class talent at the end of the season and now I'm poised to win the whole thing.

Giddy really isn't the word if I win, my humidor is getting low anyway and a win like this will easily replenish my supply for the Winter months:) There is a prize for second as well which would be nice but it's not first place.

No comments: