Monday, November 23, 2009

Short Week

That's a good thing too:) This is going to be a good week, it kicked off with a NASCAR league championship, a win over Skate in my keeper league (effectively ending his season and the final nail in mine) and a quiet and peaceful Saturday.

The turkey will get moved from the deep freeze today and start the thawing process, it'll take a while. The ham is ready to be baked. Groceries have been bought, the house has been rearranged, and all is right with the world.

I enjoy four day weekends. It'd be nice if more weeks had them but then again I guess that would take the special out of them and it'd be like any other week. Last week I finished all of my paper work to change beneficiaries, insurance is updated, and dependents are added. It wasn't as hard as I imagined it would be and now I don't have to worry with it.

All in all it's a good start to the holiday season:)

No comments: