Monday, November 02, 2009

Lot To Do This Week

Yeah a lot! I'm off Friday anyway for obvious reasons but I might have to take off one afternoon as well to get things squared away. The Date is going to find out for sure today what, when, and everything else the court house needs, the preacher needs, and all the loose ends.

People constantly ask where we are registered, we aren't. Between The Date and I, we have blankets, towels, knives, plates, etc. We are good. If you feel that showing up to share the special day and celebration isn't enough (which I feel it is plenty as does The Date) then I'd suggest gift cards from Amazon.com would work very well. They are basically an online Walmart and if we found ourselves out of X then we could promptly obtain it thanks to your generosity:)

Really though, show up, have a great time after the hopefully brief ceremony, and enjoy yourselves!

My fantasy teams, well it appeared to be a down day for all three as my best performing team (fantasy NASCAR) was doing very well and poised to capture my overall lead back with ten laps left! The overall leader was a mere fifty five points away from my grasp and his team was showing badly! Ryan Newman took out one of my drivers and they stopped the race:( I finished with a top ten but the leader's drivers found their way to the front on a chaotic restart. His lead is now one hundred seven points over me with three races left.

I'll catch him though.

No comments: