Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nice Trip

The trip to the City was nice. Thing 2 played her heart out along with the best seventh graders in the state in Honor Orchestra. We grabbed a going home snack from Walmart and headed home so The Date could get to work on time.

Mom texted me on the way home to see if I could give tech support for her computer. Stopped off and fixed it while The Date and Thing 2 bonded with their new mother in law/grandmother.

It's raining out right now and under fifty degrees. I believe we are in for a cold snap very soon. Not a lot of plans today. My NASCAR team cuts its deficit from first place to twenty seven points yesterday! I had eighteen points from qualifying while first place had none! I'm closing the distance fast and I'll take first place this weekend or next weekend (which is the last weekend of the season).

My football teams are in definite looking to next year mode now. On paper they were outstanding, their on field performance wasn't. That's why I love this game and hate this game:)

No comments: