Monday, January 04, 2010

Back To Work

Yeah today is going to be a busy day indeed. Regular work and two projects to kick off the new year with! I'm prepared for the project I haven't mentioned yet. I'm doubly prepared for the documentary!

I've got my partner on the same page on both projects and I'm waiting just a couple of more days before telling everyone what it is here. I need some paper work finished and I need to get the rest of the ground work done. I've actually got two parts of the project to do this week in the evenings.

It'll be good, I can just feel it!

We will be starting filming on the documentary very soon until the duration of such. I don't know how long it will last right now and neither do the subjects.

I'm excited to finally get started on the new year, vacation is nice but I'm used to working. So look out 2010, I'm on my way.

No comments: