Sunday, January 03, 2010

Day By Day

I'm currently reading Day by Day Armageddon. A journalized account of the survivor of the Zombie Apocalypse of Doom. Riveting read, I wanted to put it down last night but I couldn't until I just gave up and went to sleep.

It is the first hand account of a Naval officer living in San Antonio and how the world falls apart around him. He learns all he can about his adversaries to defend his homemade fortress and survive in a deadly new world. The journal is complete with reproduction torn pages and coffee stains.

Day by Day begs to ask the question, are the dead really the lucky ones in such a horrible world. The sheer force of will to survive in such a monstrous and terror filled world is monumental.

With that being said I'd be hard pressed not to be excited about it...

No comments: