Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nice Evening

Watched college basketball with The Guest last night. Brought home a sack of burgers and fries for supper for everyone and just chilled. It was actually a pleasant evening.

Thing 2 pretty much kept upstairs and out of conversational range as The Guest tended to talk her to pieces:) It was funny. I get it though, he has spent many years alone and just has a lot built up to say I guess. There are worst things than having a grandfather live with you and someday she'll appreciate the experience.

Work was work, grateful to have my job but the challenge has long gone away. I don't mind that so much as yeah, I'm grateful to have a job in this economy. Many people don't and I do feel it'll be worse before it picks up again. So no complaining about simple things at my job for me although they would make interesting blog posts from time to time.

I got to try Throwback Pepsi and Mt. Dew the other day. Forgot about that. Interesting difference. You wouldn't think that replacing high fructose corn syrup with sugar would make a difference but it does. I remember when Dr. Pepper did a limited release a couple of years ago that used sugar cane and it was smoother and tasted better to me. They are putting out Heritage Dr. Pepper but I haven't seen it yet.

No comments: