Monday, January 18, 2010

Sunday Fun!

The Guest moved out last week and back to his hometown for a few days while his apartment stuff gets settled. Yesterday he moved back in. It shouldn't be long now before he gets his apartment approved and he can move in. I don't know how long these things take but I'm sure it might be a week or two anyway.

Before I knew about all of that though I had made some secret plans to kidnap Mr. Feeny and take him for a nice meal in the City. As it was his last night in town I thought a sendoff with a nice meal would be a good thing. We got The Date, Teehee, Beersnob, and Thing 2 to go with. We all had a blast!

I feel it was a good sendoff for a good friend:)

Now I've got to get to work! The starter in my truck gave out yesterday, at least I'm hoping it is my starter. That is the easiest and cheapest fix. Twenty minutes or so and I'll be going again. If it is something else then I'll need some better diagnosis than what I have.

No comments: