Friday, January 15, 2010

Three Day Weekend!!!

And today is payday to boot! Those times are rare but they do happen! How can you get much better than that?

The alarm clock is off for three whole days! I've got a film festival meeting tonight, I can't wait to get to that but I'll be leaving early as it is also the Zombie Apocalypse of Doom night!

Filmmaking friend Chris, Actor, The Date, and I will be hanging out at a local establishment and talk over zombie movies and novels! Beersnob could possibly show up after he gets off of work as well!

I'm interested in the debate of Romero zombies vs. 28 Days Later zombies. If it happened which would I rather have running after me? I've got to go with Romero's zombies, slow, plodding, albeit relentless but still slow!

Looking forward to both meetings:) One is all business and the other just wacky fun!

No comments: