Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Cold Snap

Yeah, tonight and tomorrow it's supposed to get cold out, like below ten degrees out. I know The Date will be hating that. I don't mind as much, yeah it's cold but I know I'll want it to be cold when it's one hundred plus degrees in the Summer time!

The cold keeps things from getting boring. If you just had perfect weather all the time, well what fun would that be? I need to see some epic thunderstorms! Blizzards! I'd love to experience a hurricane someday! Just to see nature on display like that is something to behold.

Someday.

Anyway it would be cool to get some snow with the cold, makes it that much more fun. I'm pretty good at driving in the snow and have few problems with it. When I was a freshman in high school I ran the paper route in a small town. I was driving it at five thirty in the morning with the town cop's permission no less, by myself. Through all the different kinds of weather I learned quite a bit and it's really a skill. Give me adverse conditions! Love it! I need the challenge most of the time.

No comments: