Friday, January 22, 2010

Fixed!

Yep, got the old Suburban fixed last night and now the diesel purrs like, well not purrs exactly but it runs like a diesel should. It took a while but we found melted wires that was causing the problems.

We cut those out, spliced in new ones, and viola! It again has roared to life! All I have to do next is put the dash back together tonight which will take about twenty minutes.

I'm driving my brother's truck again today though because it was dark and getting late last night when we got it running and I just didn't want to mess with it anymore. It started, it was consistent, and therefore it can be trusted again.

In other news, the liberal radio network Air America filed for bankruptcy yet again yesterday. This time will likely be the last time though as they have ceased all live programming and will cease all broadcasting by Monday I believe.

Declining ad revenue, lost stations, and a bad economy are the reasons they gave. I listened to Air America. I probably listen to more progressive radio than conservative radio to prepare debate arguments. If I know their reasons for why they believe what they believe then it is called understanding. I completely understand what and why, I just don't agree with it at all.

Mark Thompson on Sirius is one of the shows I listen to on the drive home. He is a fine example of liberalism and someone I disagree vehemently with but I do understand his points and wouldn't dismiss his positions. They are just wrong and dangerous. He has his arguments that he stands by, I have mine. Mine are traditional, his have been formed since Woodrow Wilson's progressive take over.

No comments: