Saturday, January 02, 2010

Project Two

Is coming along better than I had hoped. I got some unexpected additional help the other evening with it and soon I'll be able to post here what it is! I'm very excited about it even though it'll tie up a lot of my free time to start with. I'll have a partner in this project and that'll be great as I won't be doing everything on my own.

Yesterday was really pretty nice even though The Date has had to work her tail off since Wednesday. I think she has put in close to thirty hours on two nights and yesterday as the store inventoried everything. It's been insane, she has been worn out the past two days.

I had a meeting with Beersnob last night and we discussed Project One and some of Project Two. I can count on him to give honest feedback! Today appears to be a day of homework. Project Two homework, I've got notes to take and logistics to figure out!

No comments: