Friday, February 09, 2007

A Busy Day: Goodbye Weezy!!!!

First of all I had to go to work today, then get all of the ingredients for the drinks tonight.
I emailed Weezy and asked if she could go to the grocery store to get some of the ingredients we needed while I went to the liquor store at lunch.

Now that I'm home I am packing up all of the bottles in a box to take to Weezy's going away party and her last episode of Drinkbusters tonight AFTER going to the rehearsals which is a full two act run through.

Then onto the task of replacing our dear Weezy as she heads off to LA to pursue her dreams. It will be a wonderful experience for her and we are all behind her!!!! It isn't like she can use Drinkbusters on her resume or anything but she has been a pleasure and a blast to have around the set. She has always been very happy to try any drink that crossed our kitchen and invent her own and have fun every second of the way!!!!

I am proud to call her my friend!

I'm going to miss her and even though this chapter of the Drinkbusters is going to close tonight we are preparing to open a brand new chapter in Drinkbuster's history!!!!

No comments: