Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Feels Like

A Good day today!!!!
Things are slow at work lately so I have a lot of free time. Have to remember to bring the novel I'm reading to work with me.

Yesterday was pretty nice out! That makes me happy:)
Today is supposed to be nicer I believe! That'll make me happier!

Life is good, it is hard to pinpoint why but it is. There isn't a lot to report right now so that is why I'm posting my movie reviews, consider this a slow blogging time. I believe things will pick up after March 10th though when the actors are measured for their costumes for the fanfilm project!

This is going to be very exciting!

Beersnob suggested watching a John Wayne movie at my place along with some carrot cake shots so I decided to turn it into a manly get together. A brotherhood meeting of sorts to revel in our lusty stories and tap into the Drinkbusters kitchen.

Alcohol will be consumed, meat grilled and eaten, and arteries will be clogged!!!!

No comments: