Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Coffee Card Heaven!!!!

Yes my friends it is true, the quick shop I get my coffee at has returned the coffee cards I so dearly miss and a source of simple pleasure for your humble writer.

I had to have been smiling very big when the lady at the counter told me to hold on for a second and that she had something for me! She always waits on me in the mornings and made sure I had a fresh card when I had my free cup.

The rehearsal went very well last night. The actors will be off book for act II tonight. It should be interesting!

The documentary is still rolling along nicely.

I have received two more movies from Netflix today which is a day earlier than the email estimate.

M and The Lady In The Water.

I am a Peter Lorre fan so M should be a very good experience of a movie that was decades ahead of its time. It deals with a child murderer and was filmed in 1931. Pretty disturbing material considering the date.

No comments: