Thursday, February 22, 2007

Last Rehearsal

Went pretty well last night!
A cool thing happened though! I went into Callahan's for some supper before the rehearsal started and ordered.

Five minutes went by and then ten and then thirty. I told Naomi I had to tab out and go. She apologized and went to check on my order. She came back and apologized again because they had confused my order with someone else's who had a similar order so she gave me 50% off and put it all in a to go box! Pretty cool huh?!

The rehearsal went great, I have tonight off so I plan on trying to watch at least one of the other movies I Netflixed a while back. I still have The Science of Sleep and The Night of the Iguana to watch.

I am sure I can get one done tonight:)
My good mood actually continues to improve! It is very cool but I confess that after being semi surely and moody the past few months that I am unaccustomed to feeling good so it is taking some getting used to.

I have asked the Drinkbusters if they want to get their bartender's license! I think it would be cool to have them! It is a simple process too. A guy at work has one and I asked Naomi last night where she got hers'.

It is thirty dollars, you fill out an application, they give you a receipt right there that you use as your temporary license and send you the real one in the mail about two days later. Chianti said it sounded like fun as we emailed back and forth yesterday but I have yet to hear back from Beersnob and I don't know what Catina's nickname is going to be but I haven't heard back from her either and I was too busy last night at the rehearsal to ask her about it.

No comments: