Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Well Now That....

I've realized that today is Valentine's day it has put me into a surely mood, not that getting stranded at home wasn't enough.

This is THE day that makes all single people feel unwanted. This is THE day that....alright here is some truth for you that if you know me you know I rarely talk about me in real life so why not here? I mean most of you don't know me and I know only a couple of people who read my blog from here in town. Alright this is THE day I feel the most lonely.

This 30 something actually does get lonely but for the most part my armor helps....well helps other people from seeing it anyway. You know something there is a reason though and this is completely honest, I've refused to settle with just anyone.

I've seen lots of people, a lot more lately for some reason, that just get married at a young age just because they can't stand to be alone. It doesn't seem to matter if they love the person or not. You know that within a few years they will be dreading waking up to the person next to them and wondering what in the world they were thinking.

I'd rather be alone my entire life....which at times seems like a real possibility....than to be miserable with someone and having them dread waking up next to me. I'd never EVER want to make someone miserable who wasn't happy around me. And those of you who know me know that is true as well.

Today just makes me sad.

No comments: