Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday!!!!

Who will win?

The Colts are favored and will probably pull away late in the game if they wear down the Bear's D but I really feel that if the Bears can get a few special team big plays then they will be victorious.

So my pick is the Bears. I really don't have a dog in this fight so I am really hoping for a good and close game!

So if you have any money at all....put it on the Colts and give the points.

Peyton Manning could very well win a big game and not become the next Dan Marino. Manning will likely own every single record in the book by the time he retires and is a shoe in Hall of Famer already but if he has no ring....well then I'm sure that deep down he would exchange the records for a championship.

I know I would.

Just have fun today, enjoy the game and the commercials!!!!

No comments: