Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'm Hungry

I believe tonight would be a good night to head down to the pub at six and get some supper before rehearsals tonight.

The second act went relatively smooth. It was the entire act and 90% off book. All but the last two scenes went smoothly. Tonight I believe is act I in its entirety.

I am looking at the temperature right now and it is 35 out. I think we are headed into another cold snap after being about 60 yesterday. Since I am going to get supper tonight I don't have time to watch Lady in the Water. I am looking forward to this movie though.

I've heard mixed things about it but it sounds like it was marketed wrongly. We'll see I guess.
I am starting to become a bigger fan of Paul Giamatti, he is a pretty diverse talent. Bryce Dallas Howard is seemingly starting to become a very accomplished actress as well.

I am in the mood for something much lighter than M. I think I will be putting Open Season or Chicken Little at the top of my queue next....

No comments: